Ardeen Country House B&B, Ramelton
Donegal Bed & Breakfast accommodation, Ardeen Country House B&B, is situated in the heritage town of Ramelton overlooking the River Lennon. Set in its own grounds on the edge of Ramelton town, the historic Victorian house gives you a relaxed feeling the moment you walk through the front door.
Anne and Bert Campbell have been welcoming guests into their lovely home for many years. Both the drawing room and dining room are furnished with antiques and have open fires which help create a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere, making any visitor feel instantly at home.
Anne enjoys baking and provides afternoon tea and home made scones on arrival. Anne is very handy with a sewing machine and time available in the winter is well used for guests' comfort.
Ardeen is an ideal base for exploring the Donegal coastline and visiting Glenveagh National Park and the Glebe Art Gallery with its fine collection of Irish paintings.
- Failte Ireland (Irish Tourist Board) approved
- Listed in Georgina Campbell's Jameson Guide and Karen Brown's Ireland
- Listed by Fodor's Travel Intelligence
- 5 Rooms (4 en-suite, 1 with private bathroom, all non-smoking).
- Views from all rooms
- Wifi Internet access in all rooms
- Children welcome (cots & high chair available free of charge).
- Spacious Garden.
- Pets by arrangement.
- Many Pubs and restaurants nearby
- Open all year (October-Easter by prior arrangement only).
- Tea and Scones on arrival
- Ideal location for touring County Donegal
- Ardeen House is on the world's longest defined coastal touring route, the dramatic Wild Atlantic Way / Slí an Atlantaigh Fhiáin.
- Self-catering cottage also available
- MasterCard and Visa accepted